Manage your school lunch account here.
Please direct all lunch questions to Miami Prime Catering:
Dear Westwood Christian Families,
Westwood Christian School continues to partner with Miami Prime Catering and MySchoolAccount for the managing of our lunch service. Due to COVID-19 Miami Prime will be providing service only based on meals that have been preordered and prepaid for on MySchoolAccount. There will be options available for you to choose from for your students. You can deposit funds in advance and place orders against that deposit or pay as you go. Deposits and payments can be made through ACH (checking/savings) or Credit/Debit Card*. Each child’s account will be updated in real time, so account balance information and orders will be current daily.
In order to participate in the lunch service, you will need to create a parent account, if you have not already done so. This requires you to:
1. Go to myschoolaccount.com.
2. Click “Create Account” on the bottom right.
3. Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page.”
4. Select FL for the state
5. Create a User ID and Password
6. Choose Miami Prime Catering from the “School District” drop down menu.
7. Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.”
After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your children’s information. To do this, you will need to:
1. Go to myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
2. Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
3. Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your children’s student ID numbers to add each student. Please add “WC” in front of ID.
4. After the students are added you will be able to make payments to the student account(s) and view transaction history.
Note: A parent account can be linked to many children, but a child can only be linked to one parent.
Remember, in order to participate in the lunch service for your student, meals must be preordered and prepaid for in advance. All meals will be prepackaged for distribution.
*Note: There will be a per transaction convenience fee of $2.00 at check out for Checking/Savings and 4.75% for credit/debit. These convenience fees are only associated to financial deposits and not necessarily purchases. Any money that is not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year.
Miami Prime Catering & Food Services