International Student Application Process
- Westwood Christian School accepts International students who will be residing with a parent or relative while attending school in the United States as F-1 students. All F-1 students must be proficient in English.
- All school entry forms must be completed and submitted to begin the admission process.
- A copy of the most recent elementary report card and official high school transcript is required (Translated into English).
- Submit an original birth certificate (Translated into English).
- Submit the most recent standardized test scores.
- An entrance test is required for all Students.
- Students residing with a guardian must submit an original and a copy of a notarized Guardianship Form and Power of Attorney.
- Students will be placed in the grade, which in the judgment of the administration best meets the needs of the student. The decision will be based on the student’s current transcript and English language skills. Each student must meet both the requirements of the State of Florida and Westwood Christian School.
- Once the student has been accepted into Westwood Christian School, the Parent or Guardian must bring to the school office a copy of the I-94 form (before the student’s start date)
- Tuition and fees are due upon receipt of the I-20: these are non-refundable unless the student is denied student status by their home country. In such cases, the I-20 must be returned to receive a refund.
- Out of country testing fee: $250 (non-refundable).
- Testing at WCS: $70 (non-refundable).
- Registration Fee: $600 (non-refundable).
- Additional forms and information may be required. Contact Westwood Christian School’s admission department for more details.
To download or view admissions forms, click here.